TSM Expert wanted for Spokane, WA Backup Service Provision Co. (updated)

stabacek

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
www.it-lifeline.com
I am seeking a TSM Expert to bring a very valuable service related product to market. I have just recently started a Backup Service Provision business in Spokane, Washington using IBM RS/6000 technologies and TSM. This business is secured with a considerable amount of self funding and financing through a local bank. I have secured Eastern Washington's largest bank and medical clinic as anchor customers.

For additional information on the services offered, visit http://www.it-lifeline.com

At this time I am looking for someone that is interested in building and growing a backup service provision business. Specific skills desired: Expert TSM administration, RS/6000, AIX, 3584 tape library experience, multi-site/multi-server experience, and Windows experience (99% of our clients/customers will be Windows based) Obviously there is some risk in this request, but with risk a certain level of reward can be achieved. Sorry, this is a start-up and high salaries are out of the question. I quit my high paying corporate job after 10 years last Sept. to get this going. Endure the startup months, and reap the rewards as the business grows. Feel free to email me if you're interested. [email protected]

Back