TSM command schedule fails with RC 1819

AjM

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hello,

I have configured a command schedule in tsm to execute a script to backup exchange 2010.

The command fails with RC 1819

11/23/2010 15:47:20
Executing Operating System command or script:
c:\tsmjobs\excfull.cmd
11/23/2010 15:47:55 Finished command. Return code is: 1819
11/23/2010 15:47:55 ANS1909E The scheduled command failed.
11/23/2010 15:47:55 ANS1512E Scheduled event 'TDP_SRVEXCH2_FULL' failed. Return code = 1819.
11/23/2010 15:47:55 Sending results for scheduled event 'TDP_SRVEXCH2_FULL'.
11/23/2010 15:47:55 Results sent to server for scheduled event 'TDP_SRVEXCH2_FULL'.

Any ideas what about this RC?

Thanks in advance.

PREDATAR Control23

Is this the only error message logged? How many Mail Stores do you have? Does the FULL backup of all Mail Stores complete? Are you using the right account to do the backup - account should have FULL Exchange rights at the Domain level.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello,

Yes, is the only message logged, it has 4 mail stores, manual backup of mail stores complete succesfully (vss backups).

Maybe is the account, I manually created the scheduler service with "administrator" account, not sure about if it have full exchange rights.

Do I need to regenerate the scheduler service with an exchange account?

Thanks moon-buddy

PREDATAR Control23

Do you use TDP for Exchange? TDP for Exchange needs Exchange full Domain (note: must be a Domain-level account) access account for backups. You need this same account to fire off the Exchange TSM services.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello,
I got the same message, what was the solution.?

PREDATAR Control23

setup the schedule service to run as domain system administrator (not as local administrator).

PREDATAR Control23

hi...

i have got same error when i try to backup exchange 2010 server. this is my 1st time i try to backup exchange database.

the problem is when i create schedule backup service and run schedule, the schedule fail with failed 1819. so what i do is go to the windows service. update TSM CAD, TSM RemoteAgent and TSM Sched for exchange schedule service.
right click the service name --> properties --> Log On ---> click This account.

type your account username and password on text box.

* make sure this user name is use to install the TDP for exchange and have full control for exchange database.

tq...