TSM Client in Windows 7 64-Bits

yagoms0a

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Greetings All,
I have an issue with running TSM clients on windows 7 64-bits OS. It requires the administrative right to run it. How to fix this? My version is 5.5.0.0. provided that windows 7 cannot use windows xp on comapitibility version. It uses upto windows Vista.

PREDATAR Control23

Does it matter what version my server is? can Client 6.2.4.x connect to TSM server 5.5.1?

PREDATAR Control23

Actually, 5.5.0 works fine but it needs Administrive Privilege to run. Will upgrading to TSM client 5.5.2.12 or higher fix the issue?
all of my user are not granted Administrive Privilege on OS.

PREDATAR Control23

I installed TSM client 6.2.4.2 but I got a message saying :Unknown system error. Please check the TSM error log for any additional information
Please advice

Please check the TSM error log for any additional information ... and put the output here

PREDATAR Control23

Please check the TSM error log for any additional information ... and put the output here

This is what was written to the log
11/24/2012 10:29:34: ANS5179E TSM is unable to continue. Exiting program.IMBase (Constructor): Dsmagent exited with code: -1
11/24/2012 10:33:12: ANS5179E TSM is unable to continue. Exiting program.

PREDATAR Control23

I have an issue with MApped drives only. Mapped drives are listed under network tab when login as lcal administrator but I can not see them when login as a normal user. Another issue is I cannot select the compatibility mode for OS earlier than Windows Vista.
Please help my operation is down
my email is [email protected]