TSM 7.1 implementation test bugs

Jarzi

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hey

Anyone done 7.1 implementation? http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/ovrC2010-511.shtml

I passed it on Tuesday and IMO there were four questions that were not complete. Those had the question, answers but not the premise for the question. Anyone else noticed the same?

I'd been pretty pissed if the result had been closed fail, but even so I informed the testing facility about the problem and they'll pass it on.

BTW anyone know when 7.1 administartion cert will be availablle, might do that as well.

PREDATAR Control23

Hi Jarzi,

I also passed this exam last week and I also noticed that there were problems with some questions. There was a question that seemed to refer to a picture, but there was no picture shown...

Don't know about the administration certif.

PREDATAR Control23

Hey all,

Just sat the exam today myself, didn't have any incomplete questions though. Felt it was a bit more difficult then the previous tests, with the inclusion of LAN-Free, TSM4VE and FCM questions; however still pretty easy and straight forward for the most part.

Cheers

PREDATAR Control23

I haven't heard back but I'd guess they have fixed the questions (or you just got lucky with the questions) :)

PREDATAR Control23

Hi Jarzi,

Perhaps I misunderstood your original point.

I did have about 3 or 4 questions that required further information for the question to make proper sense. I had to make assumptions based on experience, those questions annoyed me.

Cheers,

bigred15

PREDATAR Control23

Hi Guys,
what material did you use to study? and was it a tricky exam?

PREDATAR Control23

I've passed the exam some weeks ago, it was tricky but no bugs for me, and actually the only study book available is the IBM site... no efficient "pass for sure" available.

PREDATAR Control23

My main study material was my two 7.1 servers :)

PREDATAR Control23

I've passed the exam some weeks ago, it was tricky but no bugs for me, and actually the only study book available is the IBM site... no efficient "pass for sure" available.
Blew Do you have any Dumps available as you told you have passed the exam