TSM 6.3 Implementation passed

barton

Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Passed my TSM 6.3 Implementation test with a score of 86%,amazing!!!! if you guys who want to take this test,do remember to make some practice and study with the latest study materials,then passing will be easy.

Good luck to you all!!!!!

PREDATAR Control23

which certificate to take

Passed my TSM 6.3 Implementation test with a score of 86%,amazing!!!! if you guys who want to take this test,do remember to make some practice and study with the latest study materials,then passing will be easy.

Hi barton,

Congratulations !

I wanted to take implementation test, but i logged to IBM website to know there are more than one to take..

what is the difference between them and which one to start with...(Associate,administrator,Deployment...etc

BTW i am alrady 2 years experience with TSM.

PREDATAR Control23

Hi barton,

Congratulations !

I wanted to take implementation test, but i logged to IBM website to know there are more than one to take..

what is the difference between them and which one to start with...(Associate,administrator,Deployment...etc

BTW i am alrady 2 years experience with TSM.

Hi ProAdmin,

Associate is for people with an entry-level understanding of TSM.
Administrator is for people who are Administrators of TSM (typically 12 months plus experience)
Deployment Professional is targeted more towards those who are Consultants - those who do implementations.

PREDATAR Control23

Hi ProAdmin,

Associate is for people with an entry-level understanding of TSM.
Administrator is for people who are Administrators of TSM (typically 12 months plus experience)
Deployment Professional is targeted more towards those who are Consultants - those who do implementations.

Thank you so much for your help :)

PREDATAR Control23

Congratulations, 86% is a very healthy score! I've just posted similar in another thread but seeing as you've just passed the exam I would very keen to know what preparation materials you found most helpful and of course if you would be able/willing to share any of them.

Cheers.

PREDATAR Control23

Yesterday i have completed the test C2010-511 tsm implementation with 71% score.. after a lot of studying the TSM redbooks..