1. Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING) Click the link to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This message will disappear after you have made at least 12 posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

TSM 6.2.3 select staement

Discussion in 'Command Line Administrator Client' started by dhipp, Feb 6, 2012.

1. dhipp

dhipp New Member

I need a select statement that shows me a list of node_name from nodes that have NOT backed up in 30+ days. The script I had that was functional for TSM 5.5.52 does not work for TSM 6.2.3. I looked at the lasconstorage scripts, and they don't appear to have one. Anyone have one on file that they can respond with?

Thanks

3. chad_small

chad_small Moderator

AIX/SAN/TSM
    Easy!

select node_name, cast((lastacc_time)as date) AS LASTACC_DATE from nodes where lastacc_time<current_timestamp - 30 days

4. dhipp

dhipp New Member

Thanks Chad ! Worked like a charm. Do you know of a more detailed website than Lascon for pre-defined scripts for TSM 6.2.3 reporting? Or, better yet, has anyone used TCR?