TDP for ERP on SAP-HANA

Rigido

ADSM.ORG Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I had to install and configure a TDP on SAP-HANA and everything worked like a charm.
Then customer asked me to install on another blade but, this time, database was in MDC (Multitenant Database Container) configuration.
Setup.sh can't create tenant initSID.utl as it searches for a SIDadm system user and it writes that in a MDC environment you have to configure the systemdb instance.
After that customer tried to backup the systemdb and it worked but as he tried to backup a tenant instance via HANA Studio the backint command failed as the computed command line didn't set the -p (parameter file) flag.

Does anyone have any experience on SAP-HANA and TDP?

Thanks.

Hi Rigido

can you send the errors you are seeing the error log?

Regards

Hi All,
just to let you know that everything is solved now.
The problem was (I think) with HANA Studio and backup configuration for tenant databases.
I mean, backint installation and setup.sh execution (be aware, you must use a recent TDP installation package as old setup.sh doesn't support multi-tenant installations) create all folders and configuration files and everything looks configured BUT tenant databases are not aware of the backint installation and you have to manually set config stuff on the tenant database SAP HANA Studio tab.

iam facing same issue on 8.1.6 someone help me pls

Back