TCR ..Connection Authorization failure occurred....

Fattire

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Admin center and monitoring all 6.2.1 verisions, all were set up with the exact same password. Yet I keep getting this error. Even when I installed a 6.1 version, i kept getting this error. I don't know where/ what userid password it is talking about....
ReportDesign (id = 1):
- Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc
Failed to get connection.
SQL error #1: [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2013][11249] Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: User ID or Password invalid.

Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc
SQL error #1: [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2013][11249] Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: User ID or Password invalid.
( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc

trouble is I can't figure out which userid and password it is talking about. on the tivoli portal, warehous, proxy? where? I accepted the default userids, and passwords were all set the same.
on the admin center, when setting up the server it should see/monitor, that went ok as I can see all the other aspect of the TSM server, ie, nodes, volumes, database, schedules, so the admin center CAN talk with the TSM server.
I've gone through this 3 times and i get the same results....

I've gone through those steps......thanks....when I select a report, say 'Client Activity Detail', select HTML, next window pops up, can put in start/end date, at bottom it has server and cleint selection, should my TSM server be listed in the drop down list? all that is there is null value.....shouldn't my server be listed.

I went through the configuration processes again and carefully re-entered the passwords, that seems to have
been the problem. Best to use cut and paste. Thanks for all the help.

Back