System Databases restoring

Gipsy

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello,

i'm testing the TDP 6.X for SQL.

How can I restore the system databases (master)??

-------

1. Starting the SQL in Single Mode (sqlservr.exe -m)
2. Starting the TDP Console
3. Select the master database
4. Restoring with Replace (true).

Error: ACO5424E Could not connect to SQL server; SQL server returned: Failed to connect to server SQLSERVER. Login failed for user 'Domain\Administrator'. Reason: Server is in single user mode. Only one administrator can connect at this time.

The Connection in the TDP is configured for Windows Authentication

=> http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoc...ex.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsmfd.doc/dpsql151.htm

--

What have I forgotten? Are there any tutorials or videos?

Can you help me?

Thanks

Last edited:
Any member of the computer's local Administrators group can connect to the instance of SQL Server as a member of the sysadmin fixed server role.

Hello domino,

thank you for your answer!

What you mean? The user 'administrator' is in the local Administrator-Group and fixed sysadmin user.

When i try with SQL Authentication => 'sa', then is the same error.

--

When i try it, sql-single-mode prompt (cmd) show this:

2012-11-27 23:24:20.71 Logon Login failed for user 'Domain\Administrator'. Reason: Server is in single user mode. Only one administrator can connect at this time. [CLIENT: <local machine>]

OR

2012-11-27 23:25:39.46 Logon Error: 18461, Severity: 14, State: 1.
2012-11-27 23:25:39.46 Logon Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: Server is in single user mode. Only one administrator can connect at this time. [CLIENT: IP-Address]

---

Can you help me? Do you need more information?

[FONT=Calibri, serif]RecoveryFIX for SQL Database Recovery retrieves all data stored within SQL server .MDF files such as tables, triggers, views, stored procedures with damaged unique keys, primary keys and foreign keys. Deleted files are also successfully recovered and saved in a separate batch file for further use.
[/FONT]http://www.repairsqlserver.net[FONT=Calibri, serif]

Thanks
[/FONT]

Back