SSL error

Backups are running fine . Only replication is throwing this error . SLSYDTSMDEV here is the replication server .

I have upgraded both the source and target to 7.1.8

Ok, next step would be to start looking into the errors, the first error(s) are likely the cause and the last ones a result of the first.

You can use this command to get more info: HELP ANR#### In addition, you can try Google searches on various combination of those errors.

upload_2018-1-5_8-45-53.png

Hi ,
I could see the existing certificates as below .
upload_2018-1-8_11-5-47.png

But when I try to import the other server's certificate as per https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEQVQ_8.1.2/srv.admin/t_ssl_srvcfg_s2s.html , I get a message saying " duplicate cert exists"
upload_2018-1-8_11-8-25.png

My question is , Can I move the existing certificate to a different location and try the import ? I am worried if I move the original cert and the import doesn't happen , will copying the original cert back to it's location corrupt it ? or it will be same as it was before ?

upload_2018-1-8_11-12-11.png

I would try moving those cert* files to temp directory and recycling TSM instance. It will create new one's.

I removed the older ones and refreshed the instance . New cert files were generated and replication is working now (Thank you) . But , I can still see the same errors in actlog regarding certificates .
Also , unable to login to operations center because of a similar certificate error . Can you suggest further .

Back