SQL Select Help

Andrew21210

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

I am having trouble coming up with a select statement that I need for one of our other groups. I want to produce a list of all Linux nodes that begin with a letter code (say "abc") and the client schedule that they are associated with. Any clues? I believe I'll need to use a join and I am terrible with joins!

PREDATAR Control23

select node_name as "NODES",schedule_name as "SCHEDULE" from associations where node_name like 'ABC%' and domain_name='LINUX'

Replace 'LINUX' with the appropriate Domain that your Linux boxes are defined to.

PREDATAR Control23

select node_name as "NODES",schedule_name as "SCHEDULE" from associations where node_name like 'ABC%' and domain_name='LINUX'

Replace 'LINUX' with the appropriate Domain that your Linux boxes are defined to.

Unfortunately, we have a single domain for all our nodes regardless of platform so that's why a join is necessary

PREDATAR Control23

select n.node_name as "NODES",a.schedule_name as "SCHEDULE" from nodes as n,associations as a where (n.node_name=a.node_name and n.node_name like 'ABC%') and n.platform_name like 'Linux%'