Spectrum Protect Operation Center 7.1.8 Error after upgrade

Absar90

Newcomer
Reaction score
I have recently upgrade TSM 7.1.7 to TSM 7.1.8
Upgrade was successful but when i goes to login Operation Center is give me login error: "The IBM Spectrum Protect server (Localhost:1500) is not available. Verify that the server is running and there are no connectivity issues and try to log in again."

And on command line console it shows error message: ANR8601E During the SSL handshake, the certificate exchanged between the server and remote host SERVERNAME:-807763463 was not validated.

Although I also tried below command:

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\SERVER1>gsk8capicmd_64 -cert -setdefault -db cert.kd
b -stashed -label "TSM Server SelfSigned SHA Key"

But still unable to login OC.
Kindly provide some expert opinion to resolve this issue.

I have recently upgrade TSM 7.1.7 to TSM 7.1.8
Upgrade was successful but when i goes to login Operation Center is give me login error: "The IBM Spectrum Protect server (Localhost:1500) is not available. Verify that the server is running and there are no connectivity issues and try to log in again."

And on command line console it shows error message: ANR8601E During the SSL handshake, the certificate exchanged between the server and remote host SERVERNAME:-807763463 was not validated.

Although I also tried below command:

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\SERVER1>gsk8capicmd_64 -cert -setdefault -db cert.kd
b -stashed -label "TSM Server SelfSigned SHA Key"

But still unable to login OC.
Kindly provide some expert opinion to resolve this issue.

I am also facing the same issue, anyone solved this issue.

Hi,
It is the client that needs the server public key. Not sure where the OC keeps its .kdb file, Do a quick search, and then add the server public key t that db

You can also try upd admin <OC admin> SESSIONSECurity=TRANSitional

But, I do not think that will help, since the error is about SSL

Good luck

use ikeyman utility to add cert256.arm of the TSM server, into gui-truststore.jks keystore of OC.

Back