Spectrum Protect Operation Center 7.1.8 Error after upgrade

Absar90

Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

I have recently upgrade TSM 7.1.7 to TSM 7.1.8
Upgrade was successful but when i goes to login Operation Center is give me login error: "The IBM Spectrum Protect server (Localhost:1500) is not available. Verify that the server is running and there are no connectivity issues and try to log in again."

And on command line console it shows error message: ANR8601E During the SSL handshake, the certificate exchanged between the server and remote host SERVERNAME:-807763463 was not validated.

Although I also tried below command:

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\SERVER1>gsk8capicmd_64 -cert -setdefault -db cert.kd
b -stashed -label "TSM Server SelfSigned SHA Key"

But still unable to login OC.
Kindly provide some expert opinion to resolve this issue.

PREDATAR Control23

I have recently upgrade TSM 7.1.7 to TSM 7.1.8
Upgrade was successful but when i goes to login Operation Center is give me login error: "The IBM Spectrum Protect server (Localhost:1500) is not available. Verify that the server is running and there are no connectivity issues and try to log in again."

And on command line console it shows error message: ANR8601E During the SSL handshake, the certificate exchanged between the server and remote host SERVERNAME:-807763463 was not validated.

Although I also tried below command:

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\SERVER1>gsk8capicmd_64 -cert -setdefault -db cert.kd
b -stashed -label "TSM Server SelfSigned SHA Key"

But still unable to login OC.
Kindly provide some expert opinion to resolve this issue.

I am also facing the same issue, anyone solved this issue.

PREDATAR Control23

Hi,
It is the client that needs the server public key. Not sure where the OC keeps its .kdb file, Do a quick search, and then add the server public key t that db

You can also try upd admin <OC admin> SESSIONSECurity=TRANSitional

But, I do not think that will help, since the error is about SSL

Good luck

PREDATAR Control23

use ikeyman utility to add cert256.arm of the TSM server, into gui-truststore.jks keystore of OC.