Spectrum Protect News Letter: May 2019

sanjaypatel9

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
1557925315185.png

Dear IBM Spectrum Protect/ Protect Plus customers and Partners,

Welcome to IBM Spectrum Protect Newsletter. I am excited to provide you regular updates around Spectrum Protect portfolio. If you are interested in obtaining more information about the IBM Spectrum Protect portfolio, please contact me by replying to this email.

The Spectrum Protect Users Group meeting has leading experts who will walk you through the what’s new in the recent announcement of Spectrum Protect and Protect Plus portfolio, differentiators, and use cases for Modern Data Protection. We provide open discussion around our Data Protection and Solutions, where the market is trending, and how you can leverage our solutions to create the most cost-effective data protection environment with market-leading technology.

Event Registration

1557925115441.png

Many of you were able to join IBM Technical University in Atlanta if you are not able to attend, save the date for 7 - 11 October | Las Vegas event. I have attached key presentations from Atlanta event.

Download Spectrum Protect / Protect Plus Presentation

White Paper

Case Study: Spectrum Protect Plus and Data Reuse
What's new

Sanjay Patel

Spectrum Protect Leader, North America

1-507-884-6315

[email protected]

follow me on Twitter @Sanjay_Patel_

To SUBSCRIBE to this list

Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Subscribe to Spectrum Protect News"

Attachments

• News Letter Spectrum Protect May 2019.pdf
    426.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 1557925293659.png
    1557925293659.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 5
Back