Dear IBM Spectrum Protect/ Protect Plus customers and Partners,
Welcome to IBM Spectrum Protect Newsletter. I am excited to provide you regular updates around Spectrum Protect portfolio. If you are interested in obtaining more information about the IBM Spectrum Protect portfolio, please contact me by replying to this email.
The Spectrum Protect Users Group meeting has leading experts who will walk you through the what’s new in the recent announcement of Spectrum Protect and Protect Plus portfolio, differentiators, and use cases for Modern Data Protection. We provide open discussion around our Data Protection and Solutions, where the market is trending, and how you can leverage our solutions to create the most cost-effective data protection environment with market-leading technology.
- Monthly Virtual Tech Tuesday http://ibm.biz/SPMonthlyNA
- 5/22 Costa Mesa,CA http://ibm.biz/SPOrangeCounty
- 6/4 Seattle, WA https://ibm.biz/SPSeattle
- 6/13 New York, NY https://ibm.biz/SPNewYork
- 6/20 Boston, MA http://ibm.biz/SPBoston
- On Demand Virtual User Group Event - April 15
Many of you were able to join IBM Technical University in Atlanta if you are not able to attend, save the date for 7 - 11 October | Las Vegas event. I have attached key presentations from Atlanta event.
Download Spectrum Protect / Protect Plus Presentation
- Spectrum Protect Plus Data Offload paper
- Protecting Oracle databases with Spectrum Protect Plus
- Spectrum Protect Plus -Microsoft SQL database protection - Published in Jan 2019
- Spectrum Protect Plus Documentation
Case Study: Spectrum Protect Plus and Data Reuse
- Safeguards hundreds of petabytes of client data with tailored backup services by leveraging Spectrum Protect & Protect Plus - Techtrade
- PT Wings Surya Enables superior service continuity with more robust backup solutions with Spectrum Protect Plus
- Bloosite AG Tapping into new markets with enterprise-level data protection services
- Spectrum Protect Plus: State Department of Ohio - Published in Feb 2019
- Spectrum Protect Server 8.1.7, Spectrum Protect Client 8.1.7
- More information about What's new in IBM Spectrum Protect Plus 10.1.3
Spectrum Protect Leader, North America
follow me on Twitter @Sanjay_Patel_
To SUBSCRIBE to this list
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Subscribe to Spectrum Protect News"
426.7 KB Views: 6
488.7 KB Views: 5