Restore testing in TSM for VE password reset issue

mosiac

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

I'm doing some TSM for VE restore tests and I did a full restore about an hour ago but now if I try to mount a volume i get the following error

ans1352e the password needs to be reset.

I've made sure my administrator password is set, the password for the Proxy Pairs are both set and the VMCLI password is set.

Which password is it talking about? The vm I'm trying to restore from? How do I reset a password for a VM since I don't create client nodes in the same way?

PREDATAR Control23

Update: It only happens when I'm trying to mount storage onto my linux proxy node. So there's something strange going on there from what I can tell. I can mount windows drives without issue and I can mount linux drives on the windows proxy but of course I can't access the files.

PREDATAR Control23

Something else I've found is in the dsmerror log for the Linux Proxy Node I'm getting the following whenever I try to attempt a mount from vcenter
ANS0361I DIAG: sesscntl.cpp (3313): scScgnOnAsAdmin: Error 52 receiving SignOnAsAdminResp very from server

I know the login for that node is up to date

PREDATAR Control23

Sorry for the constant posts but I don't see the edit post button. Eitherway I solved this by resetting the node and admin password for the windows proxy node and the linux proxy nodes and they seemed to work fine afterwards.