1. Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING) Click the link to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This message will disappear after you have made at least 12 posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

Oracle Backup failed with an error "Netbackup failed trying to exec COMMAnd 29"

Discussion in 'Symantec NetBackup' started by z_haseeb, Aug 5, 2008.

1. z_haseeb

z_haseeb New Member

Aug 5, 2008
    i made a policy with already built-in schedule "application backup" for oracle backup and made a templete from backup, archive and restore wizard from oracle netbackup client and add that script in the master server oracle policy in the backup selection. (i also add a schedule of default-application-backup for manual backup at master server)

when i run the policy from master server, at the monitoring i see a session of schedule which i made by my self(default-application-backup) and after a minute i see another session which established automatically and its commpletes but the session which made by myself gets failed with an error ((Netbackup failed trying to exec COMMAnd 29))