Looking for TSM Consultant for some in house or remote work.

DMobley232

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hello.
We are looking for a TSM Consultant to do some work and training either at our location in Denver, CO or remotely.
Initially thinking anywhere from 8-40hours. Let me know if you know of anyone, know of companies, or you yourself is interested.

PREDATAR Control23

I am a semi retired TSM person. I am looking to keep my fingers in the pie so if you are interested let me know. All work would have to be done remotely in my case.
Hello and thank you for responding.
Can you send me some information regarding your background and experience? Do you work for a company or on your own?
How long have you worked with TSM? Where are you physically located at?

Things we are looking for.
1. Tell us how our current backup system is setup up and if there are any schedules setup?
2. Setup a regular backup schedule to backup primary pool to copy pool 1x a week on Friday nights
3. Train 2 of us on how to remove and checkin new tapes properly and remove offsite tapes
4. Train us on Tips and tricks to effectively manage our tsm system.
5. Help us upgrade from tsm 6.2 to 7.1.1

PM so we can trade emails if interested.

PREDATAR Control23

I did respond to you last week, from the email you sent. I did not hear back from you. Check your junk mail in case I ended up there.
Checked Junk and clutter and nothing. Let me figure out how to login to our mail filtering service it may be in there. Or try to resend to [email protected]

PREDATAR Control23

Hello.
We are looking for a TSM Consultant to do some work and training either at our location in Denver, CO or remotely.
Initially thinking anywhere from 8-40hours. Let me know if you know of anyone, know of companies, or you yourself is interested.
Hello,

Can i send my CV?
Pls give your email.

Regards,
Holiveira

PREDATAR Control23

Still waiting for the files I asked for. the query sys and query opt and query license and query actlog
Good Morning.
I have not received any email to my work address. I have checked Junk, Clutter, and logged into our filtering service and do not see anything. Let me check my live account.

PREDATAR Control23

I have received your emails so it is strange that you do not get mine on the reply. In any case the following should be sent along.

q sys > /tmp/qsys.txt
q opt > /tmp/qopt.txt
q act begind=-7 > /tmp/qact.txt - you will have to zip this one up for me.

PREDATAR Control23

I have received your emails so it is strange that you do not get mine on the reply. In any case the following should be sent along.

q sys > /tmp/qsys.txt
q opt > /tmp/qopt.txt
q act begind=-7 > /tmp/qact.txt - you will have to zip this one up for me.
I just sent you an email.

PREDATAR Control23

I see a few issues but do not want to put them on this site. Is there a way to get an email too you? Have you figured out why my mail is not coming through?
Even though I didn't see anything blocking in email filter, I added you to the safe list for my corporate email.