1. Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING) Click the link to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This message will disappear after you have made at least 12 posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking for Remote TSM Administrator Job

Discussion in 'Storage Management Jobs' started by aboelenin, Jul 25, 2011.

1. aboelenin

aboelenin New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    My technical skills include a set of strong and diverse Windows, UNIX, Linux systems administration knowledge, practical experience designing, implementing, andmaintaining Tivoli application solutions, an excellent scripting background and strong, analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving capacity. My background also includes experience designing enterprise architectures and implementing solutions based on IBM’s systems management tools.

- Estimating the existing environment and preparing the statement of work.
    - Documentation and Report writing according to the SLA.
    - Tuning, troubleshooting and planning for the monthly preventive maintenance plan.
    - Upgrade Planning Hardware/Software for Tivoli Products (Scope of work)
    - Proposing Hardware/Software Solution.
    - Performed end-to-end Tivoli Implementation for Tivoli Storage Manager as Technical Lead and Project Manager. Included all aspects of planning, project management, implementation, documentation, knowledge transfer to operations group, and on-going support for Client (Windows Servers, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris).
    - Hardware Installation including Tape Library and Tape Expansion Units (IBM 3584 Tape Library) and IBM P520.
    - Tivoli Storage Manager Upgrade 5.1 to 5.5
    - Tivoli Storage Manager Migration from AIX machine to another machine.