1. Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING) Click the link to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This message will disappear after you have made at least 12 posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

Linux browser for AC 6.3.1.00

Discussion in 'TSM Installation, Upgrade and Configuration' started by marcinek, Oct 4, 2012.

1. marcinek

marcinek New Member

TSM & AIX Consultant
    Hi,

I've installed the latest AC for my TSM environment. It is pure RHEL 6 environment. And the problem is that it comes with Firefox 10 which does not work with Admin Center (The "Action" pull-down menu does not expand, some pages present "Error 500" message) - Digging through documentation I've found that this version is not supported. I tried Chrome and Opera too.
    Any idea how to use modern browser with this one? I worked arroud this, by using vm witch some old CentOS5, but this is not a clean solution...

marcinek

3. moon-buddy

moon-buddy Moderator

Electronics Engineer, Security Professional
    Look for old Firefox 6 to 8 - I am almost 100% sure that these versions work. Also, you may need to look at the Java version.