ISC Admin Password

Tony_p

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

When I change the user Admin password in tsm the ISC is unable to manage TSM regardless of who is logged into the ISC. I get a "Your ID and password are not valid for this server. Use the server's properties notebook to update your ID and password". How can I change the Admin password and still use the ISC?

Thanks
TP

I get the same error when trying to change the password in the connection properties,

I have it working now. I ended up calling IBM. I had to delete my connection to the TSM server in the ISC and recreate it after changing the password for the admin account in TSM. I seems you cannot simply change the password in the connection password field.:cool:

Thanks
TP

@Tony_p i have the same issue... I have a TSM Server 6.1.3.4 and i can´t update the admin password from the ISC. But also if i try to log to the dsmadmc i can´t use it because my admin password apparently expired. How did you managed to change your admin password before deleting your connection to the TSM server in the ISC and recreate it ?

Back