ISC 6.1.4 Work with Reports

Fattire

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
when I click on 'work with reports' I get Security Warning' about content not being delivered suing a secure HTTPS connection. Was there something I missing during the install process? it seemed pretty basic to install.
I can see the client and server reports when i drill down, but when I click on them, nothing happens. The docs for the 'reports' are not very helpful (to put it politely!!).....
suggestions appreciated.

hmm, well most all of it appears to work ok with 9043, just the 'work with reports' part.

well i used firefox and got around that issue, but i still can't run the reports, when i click on some to run, it brings up a window and for server it says 'null', and the server name isn't in the drop down box. must be some other place where the server name is missing that these reports need.

Question: when installing the Monitoring and Reporting software, do I install the monitoring agent on both the TSM server AND the server where the Admin and monitoring server components will be installed? we just have the 1 TSM server. The IBM docs are a bit unclear. see below:

1.You install Tivoli Storage Manager, version 6.1 and the Tivoli Storage Manager monitoring agent on one system.
2.You install the following components on a different system which will be your Tivoli Storage Manager reporting and monitoring server:
■IBM Tivoli Monitoring
■Tivoli Storage Manager monitoring agent
■Tivoli Storage Manager reporting and monitoring languages
■Tivoli Storage Manager Administration Center

Hello? anyone? can you tell me, does the monitoring agent need to be installed on both the Monitoring and Reporting server AND the actual TSM backup server? docs seem unclear on this.
thank.s

Back