How are you using your TSM Certification?

joew

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I'm curious to see how everyone is using their TSM certifications.

1. What is your primary job function? (TSM admin, consultant, phone support, implementer/installer, etc)

2. Did you get the certification for use at your current job, or did you get the certification to make it easier to find a job? If the latter, did it help?

3. Did you get a pay increase, or a better paying job, as a result of your certification?

4. What other certifications do you have?

5. What other certifications do you want to get?

Thanks for your time!

hey, answers to ur question

1. Consultant

2. Make it easier to find a job. Yes, I got a plenty of responses

3. No. But, I got a better job than doing TSM alone

4. Tivoli Risk Manager 4.1...I am wondering when is the 4.2 out..

are u doing survey? if u do, please let me know the result

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>1. What is your primary job function? </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

- TSM admin, consultant, phone support, implementer/installer, etc :)

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>2. Did you get the certification for use at your current job, or did you get the certification to make it easier to find a job? If the latter, did it help?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

-Ffor use at your current job

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>3. Did you get a pay increase, or a better paying job, as a result of your certification?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

- A pay increase

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>4. What other certifications do you have?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

- None

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>5. What other certifications do you want to get?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

- I don't know. May be MS.

Back