Help with Admin Schedule

Andrew21210

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
How would I create an admin schedule to run on Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and another to run on Mondays? I see a "day of week" parm but I don't think I can include multiple days.

So you can do:
Code:
define schedule ... dayofweek=tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,monday ...

But really, you can simplify by:
Code:
define schedule ... dayofweek=weekday
because you have listed all the weekdays. If you want the schedule to start the first time on a Tuesday, just make sure the startdate is on a Tuesday.

So you can do:
Code:
define schedule ... dayofweek=tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,monday ...

But really, you can simplify by:
Code:
define schedule ... dayofweek=weekday
because you have listed all the weekdays. If you want the schedule to start the first time on a Tuesday, just make sure the startdate is on a Tuesday.[/QUOTE

What I want to do is to run the same admin schedule (in terms of what it does) but on Mondays, I want it to run at a different time of day than on the other 6 days of the week. I created 2 enhanced admin schedules to accomplish this as I don't think you can do all of this in one schedule (as far as I know)

Sorry, missed the different time part of it. You are right, can't do that with 1 schedule.

Sorry, missed the different time part of it. You are right, can't do that with 1 schedule.
And the part that I was missing was that in order to do this, I needed to use an enhanced schedule instead of a classic.

Back