Failed schedule due to a / bug in 5.1 client?

Garibaldi

Newcomer
Reaction score
One of the clients in the TSM backup schedule fails systematically. I have a hunch that this failure is due to a bug in the client, but I cannot put my finger on the exact problem. I get errors in the dsmsched.log on the client and in the activitylog. The exact error is:

ANE4987E (Session: 9444, Node: XXXXXXXX) Error

processing '\\XXXXXXXX\c$\Program Files\Sophos SWEEP

for NT \INTERCHK.CHK': the object is in use by another

process

I think that the problem is related to the space before the last slash. If I manually put the line in the include/exclude list, the schedule ends with completion state "failure" as well. I don't need the files in the Sophos directory, so I could put the whole dir in the include/exclude list, but this strange space (before the last slash) bothers me. That shouldn't happen, should it?

Anyone got an idea what's going on here?

The space should be there. I think it is to separate the file that the entry is about from the path. I see the space all the time.

internaly the name of the file is splitted up into three parts. the filespace, the lowlevel and the highlevel. when you for example make a "q cont <volume>" you will also find this space. this space should be there because of the splitting of the filename. otherwise tsm won't know which files are in the same directory.

philipp

Back