Error 2711 installing language with silent install

MPG1980

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi!

I´m writing a silent install bach file of TSM client v6.1.3.0 on a 2003 server r2 x64 sp2 and i´m having problems executing the batch file because don´t install the msi spanish language.

The error in eventviwer is: [FONT=&quot]IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Client - Spanish -- Error 2711. Do not find the name of the specific function "esp_console" in the table Function.[/FONT]

All work well less the language of the client.

My batch file is this:

net use Z: /delete

net use Z: "\\servername\directory" /Persistent:No

msiexec /i "Z:\XXXXX\6.1.3.0-TSM X64.exe\IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Client.msi" RebootYesNo="No" REBOOT="Suppress" ALLUSERS=1 INSTALLDIR="c:\program files\tivoli\TSM" ADDLOCAL="BackupArchiveGUI,BackupArchiveWeb,Api32Runtime,Api64Runtime,AdministrativeCmd" TRANSFORMS=1034.mst /qn /l*v "c:\LogInstTSM.txt"

msiexec /i "Z:\XXXXXXX\tsm_images X64\IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Backup-Archive Client - Spanish\IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Client - Spanish.msi" RebootYesNo="No" REBOOT="Suppress" ALLUSERS=1 INSTALLDIR="c:\program files\tivoli\TSM" ADDLOCAL="esp_console,esp_server" TRANSFORMS=1034.mst /qn /l*v "c:\LogInstTSMLang.txt"

c:

cd "C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient"

"C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsmcutil.exe" install scheduler /name:ADSMSCHED /node:%COMPUTERNAME%

/password:%COMPUTERNAME% /autostart:yes

dsmcutil install cad /node:%COMPUTERNAME% /password:%COMPUTERNAME% /autostart:yes

dsmcutil install remoteagent /node:%COMPUTERNAME% /password:%COMPUTERNAME%

msiexec /i "Z:\XXXXXXXX\TSMManager (Windows agent).msi" /qn

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\JamoDat\TSMmgr_agent"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\JamoDat\TSMmgr_agent\tsmmgr_agent.exe" -silent -install

net start TSMMANAGER_agent

I can´t understand wich is the problem... anyone know the solution?

Thanks!

maybe they change the name or remove the "esp_consol" function.

I had the same issue when installing the BA client X32 and X64, Some Functione are not available.

Back