Erreur ANRU1008E (instance TSM inactive)

makeln

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Bonjour, voici une erreur que je ne comprend pas. En effet, ce matin lorsque je voulais me connecter avec mon compte admin via
le MMC dans TSM. Mais à ma grande surprise, voici l'erreur qui est survenue :

---------
ANRU1008E
A command did not run in the allowed time. try the operation again, if the operation continues to fail, contact customer support

------
Quand je vérifie l'état de ma licence DB2 avec la commande db2licm -l, je vois que ça :

Product name: "DB2 Connect Server"
Expiry date: "Expired"
Product identifier: "db2consv"
Version information: "9.7"
Concurrent connect user policy: "Disabled"
Enforcement policy: "Soft Stop"

J'ai essayé de taper la commande db2licm -a db2ese.lic, il ajoute effectivement la licence mais le problème demeurre
et quand je tape db2licm -l le meme message ci-dessus s'affiche et je n'arrive toujours pas à me connecter :(

Aidez moi SVP, merci!!!

Last edited:
I don't think it's because of rights! The User has appropriate rights

Hi,

does the server run? Can clients connect? Can you connect via dsmadmc? Can you run the server on the foreground (log in as a instance user and run it as "dsmserv" in the appropriate directory)?

Harry

Yes all these things are clear! the licence can cause this matter?

Hi,

well - do not think so ... looking at one of my 6.3 servers teh "DB2 Connect Server" license is in the same state as yours. Can you show us screenshot from the MMC, corresponding activity log part from the server, info about versions ... etc?
Have it worked before?

Harry

I've not take screenshot before this matter. Then if it's because of right! how can i resolve it!? :confused:
Thanks!

Hi,

well ... hard to tell without more info ... does the problem persist? If I understand it correctly - everything works (server is up, backups are running) - all what is wrong you cannot issue commands from the MMC "Command Line" tool, right? Is the MMC on the same machine as the TSM server? Are you running the MMC as the TSM instance user or any other user?

Harry

The TSM server and the MMC are on the same Machine and the MMC is running as the TSM instance user. I'm suprised because it concerned the licence.
I've try to update the licence but nothing!
I've restart the server but nothing too...

This is what my dblicm -l says and the MMC works - that's why I do not think the license is the problem

Code:
C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\db2\BIN>db2licm -l
Product name: "DB2 Enterprise Server Edition"
License type: "Limited"
Expiry date:  "Permanent"
Product identifier: "db2ese"

Product name: "DB2 Connect Server"
Expiry date: "Expired"
Product identifier: "db2consv"
Concurrent connect user policy: "Disabled"
Enforcement policy: "Soft Stop"

Harry

Ok i see your message, all things work well in your server? can you connect you with the TSM Instance user using the MMC?
So what's about mine?

Back