Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hi all.
I have the following directory structure:
/ data
-------/mysql
-----------------/test
-----------------/backup

I did everything what excluden under the mysql directory and only the directory backup includen. Unfortunately, the works! Nciht I hope you can help me.

my include / exclude
include / data / mysql / backup / *
include / data / mysql / backup / ... / *
exclude / data / mysql / *
exclude / data / mysql / ... *

PREDATAR Control23

Thanks for the answer but that's to be created in the folder, other directories over time problem-that should not be backed up. I do not have any time to go and manually adjust the dsm.sys.

PREDATAR Control23

Thanks for the answer but that's to be created in the folder, other directories over time problem-that should not be backed up. I do not have any time to go and manually adjust the dsm.sys.

Unfortunately, if you don't have the time to attend to this, you can't fix your problem! You really need to work on this.

PREDATAR Control23

Unfortunately, if you don't have the time to attend to this, you can't fix your problem! You really need to work on this.

Sorry my english is not so good. I mean that new folder will be created under mysql and every time I can not change the dsm.sys.
I get it mostly with not even if new folders can be created.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello!

I have a similar question on configuration of the client on a linux server.
I have several exclude.dir lines in dsm.sys which are working fine. But when I want to include /var/log/specific-folder only it also backs up everything in the /var directory and I cant get it to backup only the files and folders in /var/log/specific-folder
As for now im my dsm.sys looks something like this:
exclude.dir /dev
include /var/log/specific-folder/

So question is how do I get the client to backup only files and folder in "specific-folder" without also backing up files and folders in /var

Thank you.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello!

I have a similar question on configuration of the client on a linux server.
I have several exclude.dir lines in dsm.sys which are working fine. But when I want to include /var/log/specific-folder only it also backs up everything in the /var directory and I cant get it to backup only the files and folders in /var/log/specific-folder
As for now im my dsm.sys looks something like this:
exclude.dir /dev
include /var/log/specific-folder/

So question is how do I get the client to backup only files and folder in "specific-folder" without also backing up files and folders in /var

Thank you.

Try this:

exclude /var/*
include /var/log/specific-folder/*