Delete all files bckup of node deleted

Phrix

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello for all,

I need reconfigureted my TSM, my server are without space it have much files that don't need more, so I deleted node name, filespaces and schedules, but I didn't knew that files need delete before dele node, so my server continued full and I can't delete files backup.
Somebody know how I can delete backups for liberate space in disk without node name?

Thanks.

Thanks for attention Marclant,

I also thought that excluded the nodes the data would be erased together but the space has not decreased.

Have you run expiration and reclamation after?

I also thought that excluded the nodes the data would be erased together but the space has not decreased.
It marks them inactive will expire based on the retention of the management class they are bound to.

I run command expiration now, lets wait to see if space decreases.

About your second post, how I can mark them innactive? mark what? the files?

thanks again.

About your second post, how I can mark them innactive? mark what? the files?
When you run a backup after excluding files, you see expiring on the client. It's misleading, they are not expiring just yet, they are changed from active to inactive, whicn makes them eligible for expiration. Only inactive files are compared against the retention policy when running expiration, those that exceed the retention are expired/deleted.

Back