Consecutive Failures Command

kvkbabu

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
i am looking for a Consecutive Failures command for file level backups and VM backups, can some share me pls

Not sure exactly what you mean by consecutive failure. If you mean that the backup failed more than X days in a row, the best method is to use the Operation Center.

First, set the At-Risk value globally to what you want. You can then update individual nodes to have a different At-Risk or bypass if you don't care that they miss/fail.

Second, open the Clients panel and sort by At-Risk. All those with a red X in the At-Risk column have not had a backup in your At-Risk criteria.

Alternatively, you can email yourself the General Operations Report. Open the attached .html version the report which will include all the nodes at-risk.

You could also do something similar with a SQL query.
SQL:
select node_name,filespace_name,last_backup_complete from filespaces where date(last_backup_complete)<timestamp(current_date)-(3)days order by node_name,filespace_name

In that example, I used 3 days because that's what we were interested in, the list of filespaces that have not backed up in more than 3 days. So that would have meant that the backup was either missed of failed.

Back