Command builder command runs for ever

tmaria

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I use the command builder inside the OC, I notice that I do not get a reply, just a circle is running, instead of result. While this happens, I run the dsmadmc and I execute the command q process and nothing is running. Do you have the same behaviour from command builder?

thank you
Maria

Sometimes when I use the command builder inside the OC, I notice that I do not get a reply, just a circle is running, instead of result.
Some commands can take a long time to run. What happens if you run the same command in dsmadmc?

I immediately get the result. I even type q process, and the command builder runs for ages while at the same time I execute the command from the dsmadmc, and the output is no process

Yes, I see it quite frequently. I just click on spinning circle, and hen there is an option to cancel the command, which I do, and then I repeat the command. Sometimes I need to do it few times. These are not really long running commands, just some simple, like q stg or q node, it just get stuck for no reason.

Back