Change notification and account email

illllm

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
How do I change the account email? I used my work email but I need to change it to my personal email. Its not letting me change it.

If you mean on ADSM.org, in the dark blue bar at the top, click on your user ID, it's just to the left of Inbox. Then click "Account Details" and click the "Change" button next to your email address.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.

If you mean on ADSM.org, in the dark blue bar at the top, click on your user ID, it's just to the left of Inbox. Then click "Account Details" and click the "Change" button next to your email address.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.

I tried to change email but it always throws me an error saying that I can change my work email after verified.
Though my work email was verified and in use since many days, its not letting me to change.

Hello ammu440 and illllm,

Once a new user registers email and confirms it (this email must be a business email. This is to prevent spammer registration), the initial work email can be changed to your personal email after you confirm (e.g. gmail, microsoft, or yahoo mail).

Often, this is done via : https://adsm.org/forum/index.php?account/account-details link.

Just be sure to have your work email confirmed. The "change email" will not work unless the initial email is confirmed.

If you get error or not able to access the Change Email link, please post screenshot with URL info and I will try to help.

Regards,

admin at adsm.org

Back