BKI0024I: Return code is: 1.

redplumptomato

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm pulling my hair out on this one, so , maybe someone here can save me. IBM sure can't!

We have an SAP / Oracle machine running on windows 2008. We had TSM 5.4 Baclient with TDP ERP 5.4. I upgraded Baclient to 6.2.5.0 and, removed TDP, than installed TDP ERP 6.2.1.0.

When i issue this command:
backint -p d:\oracle\<SID>\11203\database\<initfie>.utl -f password

the password is succesfully verified, however, i get a return code of 1. All variables look fine, and I've compared this to another server running 6.2.5.0 with TDP 6.2. dsierror.log shows nothing as well.

If I try to start a backup, I also get a return code 1.

Has anyone ever had this issue?

"backint -p d:\oracle\<SID>\11203\database\<initfie>.utl -f inquire" sometimes gives more info.
Also check the dsmerror log specified in the dsm.opt-file.

"backint -p d:\oracle\<SID>\11203\database\<initfie>.utl -f inquire" sometimes gives more info.
Also check the dsmerror log specified in the dsm.opt-file.

I'll try that as soon as I get in and get back to you. Thanks for this.

dsierror shows nothing .

inquire actually works fine. It connects to TSM and provides a list of all backups.. Yet, when I run the command to backup, i get a return error 1.. Very strange. Here is the command I use to backup.

D:\usr\sap\GP1\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\brbackup -u / -p D:\oracle\GP1\11203\database\initGP1.sap -c -l E -d util_file_online -r D:\oracle\GP1\11203\database\initGP1.utl -m all -t online

Back