baclient client graphical interface can't be launch from other users

Status
Not open for further replies.

maodotp

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello,
i'm facing the following issue:
-- After installation of tsm baclient 6.4 on windows clients using a windows/domain user account, the graphical interface of baclient can only be launched with this user logged on.
-- when i try with other domain users the client failed with error ANS1971e. i went into lots websites, i even reinstalled the client but the issue is still occuring.
-- also i noticed that i can launch the client with local account.

i tried adding authorisation on other domain users in the dsm.exe file but still nothing.

can you help please, i'm facing this issue on all my windows clients (2008, 2003...)

They would need access to the entire directory. Typically, it's limited to members of the following local groups: Administrators and Backup Operators.

Thanks marclant for your answer. Obviously, the local administrators doesn't have the issue. So my question would be how to add domain administrators to the Backup operators, or backup admins ?

As i said i even have given all the rights on baclient folder to the domain admins, but only the account used during the installing can launch the graphical interface ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back