ANS1312E Server media mount is not possible

Rizvan

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello, please help a newbie.
The problem appeared after the failure of electricity.

Attachments

• 1.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.txt
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
That's either a problem with the storage agent (if LanFree) or with the TSM Server. You need to check the activity log around the time of the failure to see why the mount was not possible.

The errors also show that one of the storage pool volume is not accessible:
Code:
ORA-19625: error identifying file G:\FTAS01\PROD\OEBS\DB\ARC\1_82548_726859698.DBF
ORA-27041: unable to open file
OSD-04002: невозможно открыть файл
O/S-Error: (OS 2) Не удается найти указанный файл.

Can you see if you can access G:\FTAS01\PROD\OEBS\DB\ARC\1_82548_726859698.DBF? You can't open it, but see if you can at least find it. OS error 2 is "file not found"
Code:
c:\>net helpmsg 2

The system cannot find the file specified.
Looks like possible G:\ did not get mounted after the power failure. You can check the OS logs too.

And how to check the logs of the OS? What is it to see?

Sorry that I can not find out information on their own ..

By your logs, looks like both your TDP and TSM Server are on Windows, so it's the Event Viewer.

The RMAN log won't tell you anything more than you already know. You really need to look at the TSM Server activity log at the time of the error to see why the mount was not possible. Also the Event Viewer for the TSM Server, and also the TDP machine if using LanFree. Also make sure all disks that are mounted and accessible.

Please tell me, we can change the path pointing G: \ OEBS \ DB \ ARC \ 1_82548_726859698.DBF to another drive?
Some files have been moved to another disk because no grasp of memory.

No you cannot change it. Once TSM writes to a volume in a given location, the volume needs to stay there. Unless you move it from TSM, but for that, it needs to be accessible.

How can I solve the problem when arhivlogi fill the disk and gives an error?

You mean if available disk G:\ or not?

Drive G: \ is available, well it little memory ....

G:\ needs to be available, and ALL the files listed in "q vol G:\*" need to exist in their original location. Otherwise TSM will look for them and fail if not found.

Your archive logs should not be on the same disk as your storage pool, both for performance reasons, and to avoid your current problem.

Marclant,

On the drive G current database files (100 GB, free 17,5GB) and transferred to the F outdated and not fit to drive F (1TB, 588 GB free).

I do not fit the missing files DBF on disk G: \ Unfortunately

What can I do in this situation?

Attachments

• 5.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
  • TSM_log_1.JPG
    321.8 KB · Views: 2
please help..

RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS ===============
RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on dev1_1 channel at 02/20/2015 13:50:55
ORA-19502: write error on file "HOURLY_r3pvohtt_1_1", blockno 147969 (blocksize=512)
ORA-27030: skgfwrt: sbtwrite2 returned error
ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
ANS1312E (RC12) Server media mount not possible

Recovery Manager complete.

You should never, ever move TSM files from one disk to another outside of TSM. In the future, you should use a MOVE DATA to move data from one storage pool to another.

So, if you no longer have the file(s) that were on G:\, from TSM, you can either restore them from the copy pool, steps here: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21219227
or delete them from TSM if there is no copy: HELP DELETE VOLUME

What condition should be displayed lanFree ?

Attachments

• q library f=d.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 6
Back