Admin Center reporting in 6.2

bphealy

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hi, I have installed monitoring and reporting agent along with admin center on my TSM server. I have added the data source to a report in common reporting but when I try run it the servername field is blank and there is no option in the drop down field - any suggestions ?

PREDATAR Control23

You will get servername after some time (day or two, or even more). If you've set up history collection and summarisation and prunning agent correctly

PREDATAR Control23

How long has your agent been running? In general it takes about 1-2 hours before the data gets migrated over to DB2 and you are able to run reports against that data.

The first thing to do is make sure that your agent instance is running and communicating with your TSM server. The best way to do this is to pull up an admin client in console mode to your server using "dsmadmc -console". Then stop/start your agent instance and verify the agent is issuing SQL queries to the TSM server.

If you've verified the queries are being issued by the agent and have waited longer than 2 hours before trying to query the data in the report then there might be a more complex issue.