ADmin center installation problem

Mona

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi ,
i have attached the error file which i am facing during installing admin center..can any one help in this regard

Thanks

Attachments

• log.txt
    13.4 KB · Views: 25
Looks pretty straightforward sounds like you either don't have the ISC installed or the correct version currently.

Integrated Solutions Console 6.0 must be installed before installing the Administration Center

I have already installed ISC 6.0 but still same probelm...
thanks

Hi Mona,

"Integrated Solutions Console 6.0 must be installed before installing the Administration Center." its clearly shows that isc is not installed or not installed properly.

U r telling that isc is installed, so its better u uninstall those n then install isc first n then followed by Admin center.

Cheers,
Raj.

Makes sure you install admin center in the same root location as in ISC. and dont forget the iscpassword:) has to be same during installation

uninstall evertyhing using the uninstall script, delete all the install folder that pertains to isc/admin center reboot the box. then install from the start again isc first then admin center. it happened to us and it work when we followed the instructions that IBM gave to us

Back