Where Does The OC Get

Ekaj525

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

"Backed Up" data from? OC>Client>Summary

The reason I am asking this is, I want to write a script that will check all the nodes and if it finds that any node has three days of red Xs for "backed up" it will; generate a list of servers and send an email to notify the correct personnel.

PREDATAR Control23

Not sure where this Summary is (I don't really use OC a lot). I guess you want to list nodes that has not ran backup for a while?

I did that like this:
Code:
SELECT node_name,filespace_id,filespace_name,backup_start,backup_end FROM filespaces WHERE node_name NOT LIKE '%\\_REM\\_%' ESCAPE '\\' AND 
                    ((node_name NOT LIKE '%YEAR' AND node_name NOT LIKE '%MND') AND backup_end<current_timestamp-10 days) OR 
                    (node_name LIKE '%\\_MND' ESCAPE '\\' AND backup_end<current_timestamp-35 days) OR 
                    (node_name LIKE '%6MND' AND backup_end<current_timestamp-185 days) OR 
                    (node_name LIKE '%YEAR' AND backup_end<current_timestamp-370 days)

Would likely require changes on your side based on naming conventions you use. As you can see we end nodes in YEAR/MND/6MND etc to indicate frequency for that backup.