Alert reporting to several email adresses

CharlieTSM

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hello,

I want to notify a PDL when certain alert pops up in TSM server without creating another individual administrator

I have successfully configured alerts for individual administrators, TSM sends the email to the registered email address that I set with the REG ADMIN command

There is an admin called REPORTING which is supposed to be used for that, it has several email addresses registered under the "Email Address:" field

It has the addresses registered in the following format

Email Address: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I don't know if this REPORTING ADMIN is working in receiving the alerts to those email addresses because my email is not part of it and the alerts configured for this ADMIN have not popped up since I am working here.

Question here is. Will these format work? or should i use it separated by comas?

Like this:
update admin admin_name alert=yes emailaddress = [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks

PREDATAR Control23

Why don't you have your email admin create a group email address and add all the recipients to that group?

Then update the REPORTING admin to use that new group email address.

PREDATAR Control23

Is that here we have lots of departments and I need to set different types of alerts for different persons, so I email admin would need to create several reporting groups and i would need to create several TSM admins