Code:
TCPSERVERADDRESS 192.168.0.52
NODENAME  fsnode
PASSWORDACCESS  GENERATE
Include "D:\test\myaccounts\db\all_prodes\100.12.0\…\*"  mgmt_grp
Include "E:\test\myaccounts\db\all_prodes\100.12.0\…\*" mgmt_grp

Installing TSM Baclient service
Code:
dsmcutil inst scheduler /name:"TSM File System Scheduler" /node:fsnode /password:adminpass
/clientdir:"c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient"
/optfile:"c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsm.opt" /autostart:yes
SERVER:tsmadmc
First schedule
Code:
DEFINE SCHEDULE STANDARD FS_HOME_D ACTION=incremental OBJECT='D:\test\myaccounts\db\all_prodes\100.12.0\…\*' OPTIONS='-subdir=yes' DESCRIPTION="D disk" TYPE=CLIENT SCHEDSTYLE=CLASSIC STARTDATE=08/14/2016 STARTTIME=00:00:00 period=1 perunits=hours PRIORITY=5 DURATION=20 DURUNITS=minutes
Second:
Code:
DEFINE SCHEDULE STANDARD FS_HOME_E ACTION=incremental OBJECT='E:\test\myaccounts\db\all_prodes\100.12.0\…\*' OPTIONS='-subdir=yes' DESCRIPTION="E disk" TYPE=CLIENT SCHEDSTYLE=CLASSIC STARTDATE=08/14/2016 STARTTIME=00:40:00 period=1 perunits=hours PRIORITY=5 DURATION=20 DURUNITS=minutes
Then I define associations
DEFINE ASSOCIATION STANDARD FS_HOME_D fsnode
DEFINE ASSOCIATION STANDARD FS_HOME_E fsnode

First and second fails with ANS1076E and ANS1512E (Return code 12)

PREDATAR Control23

I don't use the objects parameter much myself, but I don't think you can use the "..." syntax in a schedule as you can in the inclexcl options., and that's where the error comes from.

If your inclexcl list is set only to backup these particular folders anyway, you can probably go without the 'objects' parameter at all when defining the schedule.

PREDATAR Control23

I don't think you can use the "..." syntax in a schedule as you can in the inclexcl options., and that's where the error comes from.
That is correct. Use this instead:
Code:
OBJECT='D:\test\myaccounts\db\all_prodes\100.12.0\'

PREDATAR Control23

Is asterisk required in object?
Code:
OBJECT='D:\test\myaccounts\db\all_prodes\100.12.0\*'

PREDATAR Control23

No it's not required, but it's ok to put it too. You specify the object the same as you would the file specification in a manual backup command (dsmc incremental).