Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 - C2010-511

rodrigocapra

Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hey guys ! Has anyone here already done the certification in TSM 7.1 recently ?
More especifically c2010-511 ?

If so, how was it ? hard? any tips/advice?
I've noticed that on this new version they included many things that the old version wasn't.

My company asked me to take the certification and I'm preparing to do it soon.
I'm quite new in TSM but I have been studying a lot ( redbooks ) and doing some installation tests as well.
The only problem for me is a little of lack of experience in a daily routines.

I'm using a simulation to practice but I don't know, I've noticed that many questions are really wrong and it seems not reliable.

Anyway, tks for all

PREDATAR Control23

I did april 28 2015, And this simulation are all wrong! At least what i got! I didnt pass.

PREDATAR Control23

I took this test at the Edge conference and passed, but it was rather tricky. They seem to be adding a lot more questions with multiple correct answers as well as obscure and rarely used parameters or features.

PREDATAR Control23

No material available. I've been working with TSM for a while, so relied on experience and common sense deduction to exclude certain answers.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello Rodrigo Capra, I did the test for the certification and recently passed after much study. Read the whole documentation, did all the labs requested by IBM. It is also recommended to do the courses of IBM TS613 and TS623, they are essential to pass the test. The experience is very important too.