dsmerror.log (ANS0326E This node has exceeded its maximum number of mount points.)

eyebeemaix

Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hi,

I am new to TSM backups and we are getting the below error message in dsmerror.log. What could be the reason; please suggest or point me in the right direction.

01/11/14 03:34:28 ANS1809W A session with the TSM server has been disconnected. An attempt will be made to reestablish the connection.
01/11/14 03:34:28 ANS1809W A session with the TSM server has been disconnected. An attempt will be made to reestablish the connection.
01/11/14 03:34:43 ANS0326E This node has exceeded its maximum number of mount points.
01/11/14 03:34:43 ANS0326E This node has exceeded its maximum number of mount points.

Thanks.

PREDATAR Control23

Thanks for the quick reply.
I am able to determine " Maximum Mount Points Allowed: 1" through the dsmc command (query node *ua166* f=d).

However I am unable to determine the following Please suggest.
RESOURCEUTILIZATION --> could not find this value in /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm*opt* files.
COPYSTGpools --> how do I determine my primary storage pool name? need to know this to execute the query stgp command.
commtimeout --> no mention on how to determine this in the URL.

PREDATAR Control23

RESOURCEUTILIZATION --> could not find this value in /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm*opt* files.
From the TSM Clinet: dsmc query option resour*
Note: a resourceutil of 2 will use 1 mount point, unless there more than one concurrent backups running.
COPYSTGpools --> how do I determine my primary storage pool name? need to know this to execute the query stgp command.
From the TSM Client: dsmc query mgmtclass -detail
commtimeout --> no mention on how to determine this in the URL.
From the TSM Server: query option comm*