Not open for further replies.

saleemy

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PREDATAR Control23

hi

i am new to TSM. i would like to take the tsm certification exam 000-872. but i have no material to study. where can i find good study guides or help for tsm certification.

does anyone have any study guides, docs, study materials, please forward to me.

it will be of great help. my email id [email protected]

also i need suggestions on how to master the tsm. i was working on ca brightstor earlier recently we shifted to TSM.

PREDATAR Control23

Saleemy,

You will find study materials, courses, the test objectives and a short sample test on the IBM Certification website at http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/index.shtml. Select "Certification by Product" then "Tivoli Software" - you will then find links to the TSM v5.2 and the TSM v5.3 exams as well as others. The new TSM Certification Study Guide can be downloaded free from the IBM Redpapers website at http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/abstracts/redp3934.html?Open

Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information at [email protected]

Best regards.

-Ben

PREDATAR Control23

Is there anuy docs for TSM 6.1 of cert study guide for 6.1?

PREDATAR Control23

I have not seen anything as of yet.
I took the 5.4 exam a while back and will take 5.5 next week.

But yes if anyone finds some good information on 6. please post it up:up:

PREDATAR Control23

Test 872 was for version 5.2. The current Administrator exam is 431.

Most of the information you will need is right in the TSM Administrator's Guide. Practical experience is extremely helpful. When I took the test, I know that I incorrectly answered a few questions related to features that I hadn't actually used.

Good luck!

I could not agree more. I was given a question and answer by a colleague for the 899 exam and I found right away some of the supplied answers were incorrect.
There is no way I would have known this without my day to day TSM experiences.

I plan to take the 431 Exam next week.
For 6x maybe the best strategy is to learn some DB2.:eek:

PREDATAR Control23

Hi, I am taking the 000-431 Admin Exam next week, I am looking for some practice exams/questions related to this test. Can you guys share any sample tests you have with you?

Thanks
Ananth

PREDATAR Control23

Be wary of what you find on the internet marked as "cheat sheets"
With just a bit of experience you will find quite of few of the answers are incorrect.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello budy i want go for tsm techical sales mastery test v1 code 000-m07 any one help me please.

PREDATAR Control23

Test 872 was for version 5.2. The current Administrator exam is 431.

Most of the information you will need is right in the TSM Administrator's Guide. Practical experience is extremely helpful. When I took the test, I know that I incorrectly answered a few questions related to features that I hadn't actually used.

Good luck!

That's the thing - you can be a great TSM admin, the way it's used in the company you work for, but there may be features you've never used. The only way around that is revision! :/

PREDATAR Control23

I have some TSM 5.5 printed manuals that I will donate to someone who needs them.
Just pay shipping.
I just gave away a huge stack of Cisco books last week :)
btw: these are not cheat sheets. They are IBM authorized classroom materials.
PM me.

PREDATAR Control23

Hello all,

I do not think this thread was started for asking/providing the certification dumps or advertising of exam dump sites ...
All such posts will be deleted on sight.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.