Can't configure DP for Exchange 2016

JimmyLehto

Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Whenever i try to use the configuration wizard it won't let me select Exchange server since it says processing a while and all options disapear.

using 7.1.4.2
witch is supposed to have support for exchange 2016.
Even tried updating our exchange to CU1 but still won't show up when i try to configure it.

PREDATAR Control23

Earlier I posted a warning about the Mail Box Browser not working for DP 2016 for mail. Add to that the scheduler wizard also is not working properly and tends to hang the MMC. As for your issue, try to run the Configuration Wizard again and check to see if there is a Reboot Warning required. I ran into this as well.

PREDATAR Control23

Haven't had any other problems with the MMC and no warnings about reboots required.
Just this problem where the configure window is empty after trying to find a installed exchange server.

PREDATAR Control23

When you go to the properties and go through each tab, what do you see? The most likely reason for not seeing any exchange mail stores is authorization. Does the ID you are using to install have exchange admin authority?

PREDATAR Control23

When you go to the properties and go through each tab, what do you see? The most likely reason for not seeing any exchange mail stores is authorization. Does the ID you are using to install have exchange admin authority?
Properties of what?
There is nothing under "Protect and recover data" since i can't complete the step "TSM Configuration" where i get this
And after a while i get nothing in the box

Attachments

• tsmexch.JPG
    tsmexch.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • tsmexch2.JPG
    tsmexch2.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
PREDATAR Control23

Yes this is on the exchange server BA client is version 7.1.4.4
and TSMexc version 7.1.4.2