Training and certification

influx

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

All,

I'm wondering if IBM or any other vendor in the US supplies a course that culminates with the TSM 6.x Adminstration certification test on the final day. I've looked for it in the past. Have not seen availability. I know there is a company in the UK that runs courses that culminate with cert on final day.

Thanks, Joe

PREDATAR Control23

hi all,

I am searching the information for certification TSM 6.x ( Administration ). Please give some information reg the same to whom i have to contact or kindly redirect me to the link where i will get the same.. I need fees details also.. Thanks in advance..

Thanks
VEERA

PREDATAR Control23

Hi everyone,

i need to go in to the tsm side,i have one year experience on TSM as a backup operator,means checking alerts regarding backups, and troubleshooting the failures,taking backups, and at the same time we did for EMC,symantec and HP DP CA ARC also, now i want to select at san side..for that i wanna do tm certification can anyone tell me the details about tsm and good institue and fees details in chennai

PREDATAR Control23

Hi Padmaja..

In chennai, " Fore Brain Technologies ".... I am not sure about the fees details... contact number: 044-42307128..... Address: near to ampa sky walk, Nungambakkam... ( Ask any one that wher is Axis bank near sky walk ) Second floor to the Axis bank... This is the good instute for the TSM training... and they will guid you for the certification if you need.... contact person : Senthil(Manager).... If they ask you how you came to know about the institute means just tell them that VEERA from mumbai give the information.....

Thanks,
VEERA S