Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] the challenge: restoring 1+ million files in a single directory (nbu 7.5.0.3)

2012-12-09 16:55:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] the challenge: restoring 1+ million files in a single directory (nbu 7.5.0.3)
From: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: "'Scott Jacobson'" <sjacobso AT novell DOT com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 16:55:43 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for this-- I wanted to report that Symantec got back to me after 2 weeks, there is an EEB fix that can be applied on-top of 7.1.x and 7.5.0.4 that will fix this problem.  I will test the fix later next week hopefully.

I also need to look into the advice you sent earlier as well, thank you.

Justin.