Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify isn't being called.....Help

2012-11-28 14:31:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify isn't being called.....Help
From: Dennis Peacock <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:31:15 -0800
OK....RedHat 5.0 box running NBU 7.1.0.2
This is a master / media server and I run processes off of the
backup_exit_notify script.
My problem now is that the backup_exit_notify script doesn't appear to be
called by the scheduler any more. How can I check this and most of all....how
can I fix this?

I have a couple of echo statements in the script to email me when the script
starts to run, but I never get the emails.
Thoughts???