Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Web Page for Backup Cancellations

2012-10-22 13:46:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Web Page for Backup Cancellations
From: diabolics <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:46:40 -0700
Thanks a lot NBU SER and RUSMAN for your valuable time.

Firstly I was talking about the web page not for Netbackup Team. Its for UNIX
team who will be bugging all the weekend to cancel this job and that job
ruining our weekends. So I was thinking of proposing a web-oriented backup
cancellation procedure, if any body aware of.

And we are no using OPscenter any more since we are using Aptare Storage
Console.

Can I get helped here..

Thanks again in advance.. :-)