Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] There are no files matching the specified criteria

2012-09-21 17:40:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] There are no files matching the specified criteria
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner AT water DOT com>
To: "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 21:40:25 +0000

We’ve had to do the timeout change as well when attempting certain SQL restores.  Specifically it was:

CLIENT_READ_TIMEOUT we changed from 7200 (2 hours) to 32000.   My notes show that we found that we could change it just before the restore was started and then safely change it back after the restore had started so as not to impact anything else.

However, I haven’t seen that issue for quite some time and had forgotten about it until Doug’s email so I’m not sure if it is still an issue (or solution).