Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 129

2012-09-12 14:40:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 129
From: "Armenti, Joseph" <JARMENTI AT LordAbbett DOT com>
To: "'Lightner, Jeff'" <JLightner AT water DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:40:28 +0000

Duplication jobs are failing with a 129, insufficient space on our DR Data Domain.

We have over 17tb of free space at least.

What is causing this?

Backups are running fine. Dup jobs to our production Data Domain are fine.

Joseph Armenti Jr.

NCC

Associate Production Support Engineer

Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC